CAGL Construction & Engineering Services is a Ghanaian company located in the industrial City of Tema and present in other parts of the country. We offer mechanical & electrical engineering as well as construction services to various industries including but not limited to energy, petro-chemical, oil & gas, mining, and processing sectors.
Our core competences are in the:
- Structural, Mechanical, Piping, and Process (SMPP) works
- Construction of Steel Storage/Processing Tanks & Accessories
- Process Plant & Equipment Installations
- Electro-mechanical, instrumentation, and control systems
- Corrosion Protection, Blast-cleaning & Painting Works
- Thermal Insulation to Heat Recovery Steam Generators/Piping
- Project Management Consultancy
The consortium maintains an in-house fleet of construction equipment holding (mobile cranes, telescopic forklifts, heavy duty multi-operated welding plants, and other material handling facilities, QC/QA test facilities, and so on) to drive our works.
We are supported by a highly skilled technical team comprising of professional engineers, skilled technical personnel, and allied professionals to drive and deliver satisfactory results under the leadership of Cdr Osei Boakye RTD – an experienced Professional Engineer and international business professional with experience in health and safety, finance and general business management with spanning the military, oil and gas and logistics sectors who holds degree in engineering.
Standards & Codes
All works are carried out to latest versions of international codes such as ANSI, ASME, API, AWS, EURONERM, Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing in the Category of D1 and K1 classification etc.