CAGL President at Horasis Global Meeting in Cascias, Portugal
The Group President and Chairman of CAGL Group Isaac Amoako-Mensah will be speaking at this year’s Horasis Global Meeting in Cascias, Portugal, on the topic “Entrepreneurism”
“How Entrepreneurs can rebuild the vitality of businesses and institutions to sustain national life-forces and economic growth. How to spur the renaissance of entrepreneurs and innovators? And how to create an environment that makes entrepreneurship inclusive, maximizing its benefits to society”
Panelist for the discussion will be:
- Isaac Amoako-Mensah,
President and Chairman,
CAGL Group Ghana
- Samer Asfour, Director of New Technologies, Royal Hashemite Court, Jordan
- Christian Busch, Co-founder, Sandbox Network, United Kingdom
- Alberto Constans, Founder and Managing Director, C-Sweet, Spain
- Sonny Leong, Chief Executive, Civil Service College Limited, United Kingdom
- Kim Chandler McDonald, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, KimMic International, Australia
- Ransel N. Potter, Founder & Managing Partner, C3 International, USA
- Aditya Singh, Founder and Chairman, Alexis Group, India
- Andrew Lynch, Assistant Business Editor, of The Sunday Times will chair the discussions.
The 2018 Horasis Global Meeting is being held in Cascais, Portugal from the 5th-8th of May. The annual Horasis Global Meeting is one of the world’s foremost gatherings of business leaders who interact with key government officials and eminent thought leaders. The Horasis community of more than 400 selected world leaders from 70 countries will gather for an unparalleled experience advancing solutions to the most critical challenges facing corporations and societies today. Participants will share insights and innovations on how to jointly inspire our future.